Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Techtelic

Hello, and welcome to a blog that will hopefully soon be full of random useful technology reviews, tips, rants, and whatever else I think of.  

The name of the blog took a while for me to come up with, but I think I like it.  Techtelic.  Tech- well tech is an overused word, short for technology.  I don't care much for that part.  Telic, on the other hand, is an obscure but extremely cool  adjective meaning tending toward a goal or expressing purpose.  The goal of this blog is to give me a place to spew out my random thoughts on tech - so the name fits.

A bit about me:
My name is Mark Mitchell and I'm currently a student studying Informatics and Entrepreneurship at Indiana University.  I work at a Mac repair shop and have a passion for anything running at 60Hz (for the less nerdy out there - that's just about anything that runs on electricity).  I'll probably write about audio and video components, software I use, cool things companies are doing, apple, and anything you can plug into a wall that is useful or cool.

That's it for now.

No comments: