Sunday, March 2, 2008

The New eHarmony: Apple Stores


A girl I know just came and asked me if I ever got hit on while working at the Apple store -granted, I can be pretty oblivious at times, but I told her that I honestly have no recollections of getting hit on by a customer while I worked there. I asked her what brought this question on, and apparently Cosmopolitan magazine just listed Apple stores on their top places to pick up guys. Their rationale is that "Most guys are natural gadget lovers, and with sales of iPods and MacBooks skyrocketing, more men than ever are stopping by Apple boutiques. The vibe at the stores is conducive to man meeting too: You can check your email among cuties, take a free workshop on anything from Photoshop to podcasting (a great opportunity to strike up a conversation), or just survey the, ahem, good-looking merchandise."


So for all you single girls (or desperate guys - kidding, of course) get to an Apple store asap!

No comments: